This F-150 supercharger kit
is capable of delivering over 700 horsepower
to 2011-2012 Ford F-150’s with the 5.0L, 4-valve V8 powertrain system.
The ROUSH 2011-2012 F-150 Supercharger Tuner Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) family line of superchargers developed by ROUSH that have raised the bar for performance and reliability. This is the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built vehicles.
The Primary components of this ROUSH R2300 TVS Supercharger Kit include:
- ROUSH R2300 TVS Supercharger
- ROUSH designed upper and lower intake manifolds
- Twin 60mm throttle body and matching throttle body spacer
- High-flow cold air induction system with 100mm MAF tube
- High efficiency intercooler system featuring dual-core low temp radiator, degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- Fuel charging assembly
- 1st sheave FEAD system with heavy duty tensioner for greater durability
- Unique high flow fuel rail
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps
This 2011-2012 F-150 5.0L Supercharger Tuner Kit features a bolt-on pulley which can easily be switched out for another pulley size.
This kit is protected by ROUSH’s standard parts and accessories warranty, which is for 90-days from retail purchase date on ROUSH components only not including labor.